With Halloween just a couple of weeks away, I thought it would be awesome to find a book or six (lol) to read during the Halloween season. I’ve read a few of these already, but there are just some books you could Reread and still get the same affect. I’m not much of a horror movie fan. I rather get my taste of suspense and fear from a book. I do not normally read scary novels like the ones written by Stephen King or Edgar Allan Poe, so giving these a try on a seasonal basis is an awesome way to change up my reading list.
Here’s my list
- The Phathom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- Coraline by Neil Gailman
- Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin
- The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Which ones will you be trying this year?