It’s a New Year, so that means it’s time for a new year of reading!!!! Below is the books I have on my “to be read” list for 2021.
- Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. Mc Manus
- One of Us is Next by Karen M. Mc Manus
- The Cousins by Karen M. McManus
- The Moonlight Child b y Karen McQuestion
- Other People’s Children by R.J. Hoffmann
- Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Whisper Network by Chandler Baker
- A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
- The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
What are you excited to read this year?
I enjoyed Karen McManus’s books and ‘The Guest List’ but honestly ‘The Sundown Motel’ made such an impression on me that I went on a ghost story kick for months! 😂 I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!!!
Omgggggg now I must add to the list 🤣😂
You have it! #11!
Omg you’re right . I thought I had taken it off because I was having debates on what should be in my top reads !! But I may have to move it up a bit lol